Updated: November 23, 2017
This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes what and how zui.in pte. ltd. and its related companies (together “zui.in”, “we”, “our”, and “us”) gathers and how we may use personal information. This Statement applies to: (i) users of the website www.zui.in (the “Site”); (ii) users of zui.in services and related offerings that reference or link to this privacy statement (the “Service(s)”); and (iii) information gathered from visitors to websites using the Services. (i), (ii) and (iii) individually and collectively are referred to as “User(s)” or “you”.
zui.in does not sell Users’ personally identifiable information.
When a User is a client of zui.in, personal information is protected. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard, for encrypting all personal information, including name, address and credit card numbers.We acknowledge that Users have the right to access their own personal information. zui.in has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate information should direct their query to the zui.in client (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within 30 days. We retain personal information we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide services to our client, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
What We Collect
Information directly provided on the Site such as name, address, email address, phone number, username, password, billing and other information a User provides. Information received about a User from other sources may be added to information from the Site or through the Services.Computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website a User visited before browsing to our Site, pages viewed, how long a User spent on a page, access times and information about use of and actions on our Site are typically automatically collected.“Cookies” do not tell us name, email address or passwords of a User. When a User visits the Site, we may use the computer’s cookies to provide a more personal and interactive experience. To improve and secure the Services we provide to Users, we may place cookies on websites of a User using the Services. One example is continually improving the identification of potential security threats to a User’s website. We do not store unobscured personal or private information in a cookie.
Use of Personal Information
We may use this information to :
- operate, maintain, and improve the Site and Services.
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- link or combine user information with other personal information.
- communicate about promotions, events, and other news about services offered by us or selected partners (you may always opt out).
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Sharing of Personal Information
We will only share personal information :
- for legal, protection, and safety purposes. This includes: (i) protecting the rights and property of zui.in, our clients, Users, and others, including enforcing our agreements, policies, and AUP; (ii) in an emergency, including for the safety of our employees, Users, or any person.
- with those who need it to do work for us. For example, third party companies to process payments. We do not store full credit card numbers or personal account numbers.
- with consent. For example, Users may consent to share personal information with others for their marketing uses, subject to their privacy policies.
Anonymous Aggregated Data
zui.in may aggregate and anonymize data from individual zui.in Services and utilize it to further secure other zui.in services and clients. We may utilize this anonymous data to build further security into each Service we deploy for our users. None of the data identifies any individual. For example, we monitor DDoS attacks at the network edge and utilize that data to protect other zui.in clients or Users from DDoS attacks. We may assemble this data and provide it to an external party in an anonymized format, maintaining that our Users’ and their visitors’ personal information will never be attached to or included in such data. We utilize this log data to detect and block new threats on the Internet.
Information Choices and Changes
Users can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with its browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies settings are changed. If you remove or reject the cookies, it could adversely affect how our Site and Services work.If we send any marketing emails, we will tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send non-marketing emails including account-related or business communications.Users may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. Users can request to change contact choices, opt-out of sharing with others, and update their personal information.
For comments or questions about this Statement please use our live chat system or submit a ticket to our support team through the zui.in portal. Users may also contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may change or update this Statement at any time without notice. If we do, we will change the Last Updated date and promptly post it on the Site. The updated statement will be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified policy at www.zui.in.